The slimline motor from Grifco is suited for light commercial roller doors up to 28m².
LR-Drive heralds the latest addition to the Grifco Light Commercial portfolio. It has been specifically designed for large and wind-locked roller doors. It is also ideal for shopfront roller grilles thanks to commercial terminals that allow dedicated open and closing.
- Faster: LR-Drive opens a 2.4m high door in only 21 seconds. Fastest in its class!
- Stronger: The powerful motor and gearbox can lift roller doors up to 28m²
- Thinner: The incredibly thin operator requires only 45mm of sideroom clearance
- Smarter: LR-Drive is myQ compatible and features dedicated inputs for open / close
With myQ technology, you can see if your door is open or closed from anywhere in the world as well as control it*. You can also schedule to operate your door at certain times of the day and receive notifications when you desire.
* myQ requires Monitored Entrapment Protection (eg safety beams) to operate
GRIFCO Model GLD-RDO, LR-Drive Commercial Door Operator for Spring Balanced Roller Doors up to 28m² in size, 270kg in weight and 5.5m in height. 50 cycles/day Duty Cycle with a door speed of 21 seconds to open a 2.4m high door. Supplied with a 24V DC 230-240 VAC 50Hz, 150W Motor and Purpose-design Gearbox. Supplied with detachable Battery Backup, E138G Wireless Wall Control and 2 x E960G 4-Channel Keyring Transmitters. Compatible with GWS series of flashing lights and sounders, key activation key switches and Grifco Transmitter Management.